Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review of Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit

I got the opportunity to try Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit free through BzzAgent.  As part of the Glade Expressions Bzz Kit, I received a coupon for this product to try for free.


I picked up the starter kit at my local drugstore in the Cotton & Italian Mandarin scent.  I haven't been a frequent purchaser of home scents in a while because I think they mostly smell like chemicals and sometimes give me a headache.  I used to use the plug in type of home scent, or spray in the bathrooms.


I liked Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist more than I thought I would.  It has a soft, light scent that doesn't overwhelm you and can be used in any room of the house.  You can control how much spray is released by squeezing the top of the container together.  

I'd definitely repurchase this product and hope to try their other scents.

Thanks BzzAgent and Glade for providing this product to review!



No comments:

Post a Comment