Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review of Banana Boat Soothing After Sun Spray Gel


Originally submitted 3/19/2012

Recently I was on a beach vacation. Although I did my best to stay protected under my straw hat and under layers of sunscreen, I still managed to get a bit of sunburn on my last day at the beach.  I was so happy when I remembered that I had packed after sun spray.  I really loved Banana Boat's Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel and I would rate it 4 of 5 stars.

I've used aloe gels for sunburn in the past but I prefer this product. The spray smells light and fresh and has an added cooling effect I think simply because it's a spray.  I also found the product to be very moisturizing, so much so that I continued to use it after the sunburn went away.  My husband loved it too!


This product review represents my own opinion, I was not paid or given any products to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment