Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review of Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner

I received a full size shampoo and conditioner to sample from SheSpeaks www.shespeaks.com. and to provide my honest feedback.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this line before I tried it. I was getting a bit sick of the shelf display at Walgreen's because it was motion activated and a woman's voice would ask you to stop and learn more about it.  It startled me in the store more than once.I also thought it was a bit overpriced at $5.99 per 12.7 oz bottle.

Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Nourishing Daily Conditioner




I really like this shampoo and conditioner.  The shampoo and conditioner are both creamy and kind of a thick consistency and reminds me a bit of Pantene.  I don't have to use as much as other shampoo/conditioners and even though the formula is pretty thick, it rinses clean and doesn't weigh down my long hair.  I wasn't sure if I believed it at first, but my scalp really did feel cleaner than when I use other shampoo/conditioners.  The instructions tell you to apply the conditioner to the scalp as well, not something I usually do.  I washed my hair every other day this week with the Clear Scalp & Hair products and my hair/scalp was never greasy or stringy the second day which can be a concern with other products.

The scent was light and fresh and I'd definitely repurchase and recommend to friends.  For a drugstore shampoo, I'd rate Clear Scalp & Hair 4 out 5 stars.

Thank you to SheSpeaks for providing the samples for me to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment