Sunday, September 9, 2012

Information about NewBeauty TestTube

I love a good subscription/sample box.  I don't even think this can be classified as a sample box because it is so good!

This box is from NewBeauty Magazine. It is a quarterly box that costs $29.95 + shipping and handling $8.95.  I've included a picture of the TestTube I received in April.



It usually contains 7-8 full size or deluxe sample sizes of high end products plus a copy of the latest NewBeauty Magazine.  They also share the code so you can read the magazine on your iPad or ereader.  Each TestTube also comes with a bunch of cards for SpaLook, they are good towards a purchase at SpaLook.com  (keep this in mind, they're not gift cards).

I love this subscription service.  It is well worth the money and isn't too frequent. Usually you can pick out one full sized product that more than pays for the whole tube.  I get so excited about receiving it each quarter. Some of the best things I've received in the TestTubes are

  • full size MoroccanOil Frizz Control spray
  • full size Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick
  • sample size Immunicologie treatment cream with VenoMAX
  • full size Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick
  • full size Memoire Liquide Amor Liquide.  
I just logged into my account and the Fall 2012 TestTubes are supposed to ship in early October!  

Check out this link to subscribe http://testtube.newbeauty.com/

Another thing, QVC also has a NewBeauty TestTube available on their site and on TV.  The QVC TestTube also includes a copy of NewBeauty Magazine but the products differ slightly.  I've considered subscribing to both but whenever I take a peek online to see what's in the QVC version, I see a lot of philosophy body care and scents and Mally products.  I like the NewBeauty version because I think it introduces me to more brands I haven't already tried.  

You can search for the TestTube at http://qvc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment