Sunday, September 9, 2012

Information about Cravebox-Limited Edition

I recently heard about a subscription service called Cravebox.  It is a box of sample/full sizes of products that are curated by Cravebox.  The box is monthly and usually costs about $10 including shipping and handling.  I've been placed on the wait list for the regular subscription boxes but have been lucky enough to receive a few of their Limited Edition theme boxes over the summer.

cravebox logo
I received the Limited Edition Summer Spruce Up Cravebox and their Summer Beauty box.  For the price, I wasn't disappointed by either box.



The Summer Spruce Up box contained

  • Bar Keeper's Friend cleanser
  • Mr. Clean Bliss latex free gloves
  • Sprayway glass cleaner plus coupon
  • Dawn Duo sponge cloth
  • Coupon for a free box of Glad tall kitchen Drawstring bags.
The Summer Beauty Box contained
  • Bic Soleil Bella premium disposable razor
  • Puristics Totally Ageless Intensive Eye Treatment
  • Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub
  • think Thin gluten free protein bar
  • Garden Botanika Oatmeal and Peppermint Body Bar.
I generally am a fan of subscription boxes and haven't gone wrong with Cravebox.  I like that they pack their boxes with more than health and beauty items and I can try items that are good for around the house.  I'd be more than happy to be off the wait list and on their regular subscription box service.  

You should give it a try.  They've recently posted a list of their upcoming Limited Edition boxes and maybe you can try one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment