Monday, September 22, 2014


Adovia Sulfur Soap


After trying another of their products, Adovia was kind enough to send me their Natural Sulfur Soap to try.  I have used sulfur soap in the past. For anyone unfamiliar with sulfur soap, it is fantastic to get rid of acne.  I have always used it as a spot treatment for pimples to help them heal more rapidly.  I usually just dab the soap with a wet cotton swab and apply the lather to pimples and leave it on overnight.  The reason I use it as a spot treatment and not as a regular body soap is that the sulfur can be very drying and create more problems.  This was not the case with Adovia's Natural Sulfur Soap.  

It is made with sulfur, dead sea minerals, olive oil and aloe vera.  It doesn't have a scent, which is also an improvement from my normal sulfur soap, because sulfur has a distinct smell, like matches.  I found this soap to be a perfect balance for my skin.  I used it both on my face and body.



Find it here on Amazon.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment