Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum




Recently I've been testing hyaluronic acid serums.  In general I really like them as I feel that they restore a lot of moisture and suppleness to my skin without making me feel greasy or oily.

Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid is no exception.  It has a gel texture and comes in a bottle with a dropper.  It's clear with no scent but contains jojoba, msm, vitamins C and E and green tea; all of these are ingredients that are good for keeping wrinkles away and restoring moisture.  As Foxbrim promised with their 100% money back guarantee, my skin was not dull and felt very moisturized.  

After using it for a few weeks I can see how hyaluronic acid should be a part of my anti aging regime. I love it under a moisturizer and as a make up base.

#foxbrim


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment