Tuesday, October 21, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment

This hair treatment was sent to me for free for an honest review from the nice people at InstaNatural.  I have really come to love their products.  They are all natural, seem to work and are easy to find at Amazon.com for reasonable prices.



I've used other Argan Oil treatments for my hair in the past.  The really expensive ones are full of synthetic ingredients and fragrances and argan oil is usually the last ingredient on the list.  This treatment and elixir contains argan oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil and shea butter.  I feel it does a nice job of protecting and conditioning my hair.  I use a tiny tiny bit on damp hair.  I rub 2 pumps of the oil into my palms after towel drying my hair and apply it to the ends of my hair. I think it does a really nice job as a heat protectant before I use my flat iron.  I am noticing significantly fewer split ends.  

I like the ingredient list so much that I find myself using this as a skin moisturizer as well.  The bottle is a generous size and I probably will never use it all if I only use it for my hair.


Thank you InstaNatural for sharing this free sample with me for my honest and unbiased review.  I only recommend products that I feel will benefit readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment