Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Leather Nova Leather Cleaner, Conditioner & Cleaner, Conditioner & Restorer 


Wow I really liked all of these products and couldn't be happier!  I live in Wisconsin and we've already gotten a taste of fall weather so I've had to put away all of my summer clothes and shoes and get my boots out.  

A few weeks ago I made took a trip down to my basement armed with these products from Leather Nova.  What's great is that each of these products arrives sealed with a sponge, buffer or towel attached to the bottle.  I didn't have to use my own towel or rag.

The leather cleaner is a spray bottle of white unscented liquid.  A little goes a long way.  I applied to my shoes and boots with the towel and let it dry.  Once dry, I followed up with application of Leather Nova's  Conditioner & Restorer.  Immediately my shoes and boots were shiny and clean.  They really looked better and I could see where some of the old salt and water stains from last season disappeared.  

For some of my other shoes and boots I used the bottle of Conditioner & Cleaner.  This was by far my favorite product because it was one product to clean and condition the leather instead of having to use 2 separate products.  As with the other Leather Nova products, this one had no scent which was really nice.  I have always hated using shoe cleaners that smell strongly and give me a headache.  I noticed the same result with all 3 of Leather Nova's products and was able to clean and condition 15 pairs of shoes and boots in about 45 minutes. I liked the results so much that I used the Conditioner & Cleaner on some of my expensive purses which really seemed to give them new life.  I also brought the product to work the next day and cleaned and conditioned my office chair!

I'd recommend these to anyone needing to clean, condition and restore leather (jackets, purses, shoes or furniture).  All of the products come in very generous sizes that are sure to last a long time.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment