Monday, September 22, 2014

Instanatural Argan Oil Hair Mask


I have been using Instanatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask recently.  It is a deep conditioner made from all natural ingredients; Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin B5. 



It has a pleasant smell. The package says you can use it as a deep conditioning mask or as a daily conditioner. I first tried it as a deep conditioner but have switched and now use it every time I wash my hair.  I have thick hair and usually go through twice as much conditioner as shampoo.  The product is a thick and creamy consistency.  I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing and it makes my hair feel smooth and soft; much more than a regular conditioner.  I feel like it also helps to protect my hair from being styled with a hair dryer and flat or curling iron. Either I have fewer split ends or I can't see them after using this product.  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment