Monday, September 22, 2014


Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review


I was given the opportunity to try Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream.  It was my first time trying a cellulite treatment so I decided to use it on my thighs and upper legs.  


Find it here on Amazon.com



The product is a gel cream which confused me until I saw it.  It is solid putty colored and wiggles like gelatin.  It has a nice minty scent.  The ingredients are all natural and organic; some of the ingredients are seaweed, cayenne, Japanese Green Tea and menthol

You are supposed to apply twice a day.  I definitely felt the product working; the menthol caused a cooling and tightening feeling that lasted for 35 minutes post application.  It is recommended to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine to maximize results.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment