Monday, September 22, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review

I really liked this eye cream.  I have tried many in the past that weren't right for me.



This eye cream was the perfect amount of moisturizing, it wasn't greasy or worse yet drying.  It has a light fragrance and I love that it comes in a pump dispenser. For some reason a lot of eye creams come in a small tub which isn't always sanitary.

From the manufacturer: "We've packed in cutting edge peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. We know that's not enough – so we've added lots of antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives – Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile (to name just a few!)."

Find it here on Amazon.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment