Sunday, August 24, 2014


UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil




I like to use natural and organic beauty products if I can and especially if they are effective.

A few years ago I tried some argan oil hair products but felt strongly I was paying top dollar for chemicals and scent.  I have read great things about Argan Oil.  UNi Argan Oil is cold pressed from unroasted Argan kernels and is considered extra virgin grade.



I have been using it on both my hair and my skin and have been happy with the results.

It has a light nutty scent that goes away after it is applied so it doesn't leave any scent at all.  I use it very sparingly when my hair is damp from a shower and apply it to the heat damaged ends.  Using more than a few drops on hair is not recommended as your hair will feel a bit heavy; not necessarily greasy.  I like that it makes my hair feel soft and I feel like the Argan oil is protecting the ends of my hair from curling iron and flat iron damage.

I have also used it in place of lotion on my knees, elbows, legs, hands and feet.  I like it the best for my legs as I think it lasts a long time and I have noticed my skin is softer after just a few weeks of use. I also really like how it has moisturized my cuticles.

I much prefer using UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil instead of Argan Oil hair products available at salons.  It is a much better value and I feel, a much higher quality product with more uses.

Click here to find it on Amazon.com

#argan


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment