Sunday, August 24, 2014


Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer





I had the opportunity to test a facial moisturizer from Adovia.  I had never heard of the brand before but the moisturizer is made with Dead Sea Minerals that is supposed to last all day and be non greasy.

It is a white cream that comes in a jar.  I apply it after washing my face in the morning and before applying makeup.  The cream consistency is a little thicker than I normally prefer in a day moisturizer but I didn't notice it was greasy at all and I think it did a great job of lasting all day and acting as a primer for my makeup.

The scent is fresh and light and not overpowering and I enjoyed using it.

Click here to find it on Amazon.com




 #moisturizer


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment