Sunday, August 24, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Rosehip Seed Oil




I recently discovered InstaNatural; a company that makes skincare products. I was able to test out their Rosehip Seed Oil and their Deep Cleansing Facial Oil. It seems like InstaNatural is having an aggressive sale on their products on Amazon. A 4 oz. bottle of Rosehip Seed oil is $23.95 right now and is regularly priced $49.95


The Rosehip Seed Oil is 100% organic and cold pressed and is supposed to help reduce the appearance of scars, acne and stretch marks and is a good all around moisturizer.


It has a slight nutty or seedy smell which reminds me of the smell of grapes. The oil is a bright orange and seems to soak into my skin rather easily without leaving a greasy residue. This is great because I have been using it on my hands and feet overnight. I wash my hands a lot more than usual because I have a baby in the house and have found my hands are a lot drier these days. I like that the Rosehip Seed Oil makes my skin feel moisturized even after a hand washing.
I also recently burned my arm on the oven rack. I didn't want to scar so I tested the Rosehip Seed Oil on my burn once the blister opened. Every night I apply a drop of rosehip seed oil and cover with a bandage. In one week I feel my burn is healing well-so much better than not using anything or covering with a bandage only. The skin is already shiny and pink and well on its way to healing thanks to this oil.







Click here to find it on Amazon.com

#InstaNatural

No comments:

Post a Comment