Sunday, August 24, 2014

InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil



I've used facial cleansing oils a few times before and was happy to try InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil.  The directions say to use it on a cotton pad or washcloth or with your hands.  I prefer using my hands.

I dispense a few drops into my hands and rub into my face.  If I am wearing makeup it takes all of it off really well; even waterproof mascara.  I then use a washcloth and warm water to wipe the oil off of my face.  My skin is left super soft and smooth.

The scent is fantastic.  It is made with jojoba, olive and other oils.  I think the scent I notice and like so much is the Pink Grapefruit oil as it is really light and fresh.

Before I ever used oil to clean my face I worried that applying oil to my face would make me break out but I actually think it's the opposite.  The cleansing oil helps to break down other oil on your face and leaves your face well moisturized and protected so your skin doesn't overproduce oil that will make you break out.  I like using this as a part of my night time skin care routine.




InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil is on sale at Amazon.com right now and is a great value compared with other facial cleansers and facial cleansing oils.  It is a 4 oz. bottle and seems like it will last a long time.

Click here to find it on Amazon.com

#InstaNatural


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment