Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hipoglos Skin Protectant Ointment



Hipoglos sent me a tube of their skin protectant ointment to test for my honest opinion and feedback. I had never heard of the brand before but understand that Hipoglos is the leading skin protectant ointment in Latin America and has been for the last 60 years.  That's a long history of helping to prevent diaper rash for babies and toddlers.  

Diaper rash can be a small bump in the road for babies and parents or a huge issue depending on severity.  I've seen some terribly painful looking diaper rash on babies and it is heartbreaking.  I think a parent would do anything to avoid and prevent it.  

I have been using Hipoglos for my 14 month old son for the last three weeks and have had no complaints whatsoever. No bouts of diaper rash here and I've felt comfortable and confident that the little guy is protected.  We've been very pleased with the results we've had using Hipoglos Skin Protectant Ointment.

Typically I use Boudreaux's Butt Paste or Desitin and have been pleased with the results from both of those products.  I believe the active ingredient in all of these products is zinc oxide. Hipoglos has similar amounts of zinc oxide with an added bonus of lanolin to help protect baby's sensitive skin and keep wetness out.

The only suggestion I might offer to the manufacturer is to include a flip top on the tube instead of a screw top.  

Hipoglos is new to the U.S. market and can be found on Amazon.com and at select Walgreens stores.  

Check out Hipoglos for yourself at 










Hipoglos sent me a complimentary tube of their product for testing purposes; all opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment