Friday, December 5, 2014

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask



I have been very lucky to have tried many of InstaNatural's products.  The Dead Sea Mud Mask is consistent with the high quality and excellent results I've seen from InstaNatural's other products. 

I have used many mud masks in my time but I think this has quickly become my favorite.  The consistency is almost gel-like which is a huge improvement over the thick muddy clay-type masks i have used in the past. After you apply a thin layer it dries quickly and very much like other mud masks, you can see where it absorbs oil from your pores; for me this is in the T-zone.


The Dead Sea Mud Mask includes a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract that provides unsurpassed moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin.


I have been using once per week and feel like it is helping to clean my skin without over drying.  I also think it is easier and cleaner to use than traditional clay masks.  


Much like other products from InstaNatural the container is huge and generously sized.  I also feel like I use less product because it applies in such a thin layer.


Find it here on Amazon.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment