Friday, December 5, 2014

Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide





Dr. Song sent me a sample of thier Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide for an unbiased review.  

Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

I have used teeth whitening products in the past from white strips you can buy at the drugstore to similar whitening products in syringes from the dentist office with up to 22% carbamide peroxide.  I really liked using Dr. Song's whitening kit; as long as I followed the instructions because I saw faster results.  The instructions state to use the enclosed brush to paint the whitening gel onto your teeth to avoid getting it on your gums.  If you get it on your gums it will burn and you may encounter tooth sensitivity.  Thankfully I had also received a complimentary sample of Dr. Song's Remineralization Gel to help with tooth sensitivity that followed using their whitening gel. 

The first time I used the whitening gel I applied it directly from the syringe into the whitening trays and did experience some burning feelings on my gums and a bit of tooth sensitivity but felt that the Remineralization Gel was a huge help.  It is a blue gel that cooled the burning sensation of my gums and helped my teeth to not be sensitive any longer.  The second time I used the whitening gel I followed the directions to a T and had no issues with burning gums or tooth sensitivity.    

My teeth were whiter faster than normal and I like this because I can whiten my teeth fewer times. I will use this kit about once per month and feel that it will cut my whitening time in half.  I used to whiten with the gel from the dentist 2x per month.   

I should also note that the price is very competitive.  The kit with 8 syringes of 44% whitening gel, an LED light to speed whitening, brush and moldable tray costs $34.99 today on Amazon.com.  I usually pay about $75 for 5 syringes of 22% gel from my dentist office.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Dr. Song is very customer friendly.  The first sample of whitening gel leaked in transit. I simply sent them an email and the Dr. Song rep sent me a fresh kit immediately; they are great to work with.  I also love that once you place an order with Dr. Song they personally email you instructions on how to use their products.


About the item from the manufacturer:
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit

Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not reccomended for use if you have sensitive teeth.

Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications 
• 1 large remineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel 
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process 
• moldable teeth trays 

Find the Whitening Gel kit here on Amazon.com
Find the Remineralization Gel kit here on Amazon.com

***There is a flash sale going on Amazon right now (12/5/2014) where you can get 10 syringes of the whitening gel for $19.99; not incuding the brush, tray or LED light***



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment