I'm a bit overdue with this blog entry but still need to share with you how happy I am with this quarter's NewBeauty Test Tube!
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer - deluxe sample size 0.11 oz, full size 0.28 oz for $24
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydration Mask - deluxe sample size 2.53 oz, full size 8.5 oz for $32.80
- Dr. Brandt dark circles away collagen eye serum - sample size 0.085 oz, full size 0.5 oz for $55
- CellCeuticals CellGenesis Eye Serum - full size 0.5 oz for $65
- philosophy hope in a jar - sample size 0.4 oz, full size 2 oz for $39
- Yon-Ka Anti-Age Masque No. 1 - full size 1.7 oz for $58
- Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment - full size 1 oz for $43.99
- Kneipp Pure Bliss Mineral Bath Salt Red Poppy Hemp - sample 2.1 oz, full size 17.6 oz for $19
- 😥 Kniepp Eucalyptus Herbal Bath - this was missing from my Test Tube. A sample was supposed to be included, full size is 3.4 oz for $20
- A copy of NewBeauty Magazine retails for $9.95
- Discount cards towards spalook.com
A lot of what I receive in the Test Tube is new to me. They do a good job of mixing up cosmetics with skin and hair treatments mostly geared towards anti-aging. I keep wanting to subscribe to the QVC version as well but can't justify the $$$$. From what I've seen the QVC version includes more products from mally, philosophy and tarte. You can find out more about the QVC version by clicking here.
The magazine is a decent read, it's a heavy magazine that seems to be focused on anti-aging including cosmetic surgery. A section in the back of each issue is dedicated to profiling cosmetic surgeons in your region of the country. I like that the magazine gives suggestions on how to look younger with cosmetics, skin and hair treatments and not only cosmetic surgery. I prefer to think that if I take good care of myself I can avoid the cosmetic surgeon.
I highly recommend this....again! Find out more about the NewBeauty Test Tube by clicking here.