Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Asani Hair Dryer with Ionic Conditioning


 I really love this hair dryer and I am surprised. I have really long hair and I usually buy a Conair or Revlon hair dryer every few years, it gets gross or starts to smell like burning and I throw it out and buy a new one. I was a bit hesitant to purchase a brand that I am unfamiliar with but this hair dryer is great. It usually takes me about 35 minutes to fully dry my hair. With this hair dryer the time is cut in half. It is not as loud or high pitched as other hair dryers I have used and it has features like Hi and Low, Hot and Cool and a Cool Blast button. It also has a smooth round cord and a hook for storage. It also comes with 2 concentrators that actually stay on the hair dryer. It seems like every hair dryer I have has a loose concentrator. The filter on the back of the hair dryer is very easy to remove and clean when necessary. The hair dryer is made of smooth plastic. A few of my older hair dryers have a rubber grip and after a year or so they almost get greasy or start to deteriorate. I don't anticipate that happening with this hair dryer. I'm a huge fan and would not hesitate to purchase this again. Oh and the hair dryer arrives beautifully packaged too!
I purchased this product and am sharing my unbiased opinions.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788D8JMM








No comments:

Post a Comment