Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jammy Jams Pop Goes Lullaby 6





I love the Jammy Jams CDs.  As a parent bedtime can be very rewarding as well as very frustrating if your baby won't go to sleep.  There's a lot of repeating stories and lullabies and it really helps to have Jammy Jams music on hand because they are the lullaby/children's instrumental versions of your favorite songs.

Jammy Jams recently sent me the download of their Pop Goes Lullaby 6 for free for my honest feedback.  They already have their version of Adele's Hello out in this collection.  I wasn't necessarily familiar with all of the pop song in this collection but enjoyed listening to the Jammy Jams version. 

I have a few other Jammy Jams CDs and have to say that U2 is my hands down favorite.  I also enjoy their Aerosmith, Journey and Hip Hop Goes Lullaby collections.  

Check out Jammy Jams for yourself.  You can buy direct from them here or find them on Amazon.com and iTunes.

I received this digital download to review for my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment