Monday, March 16, 2015

goPure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil



I was given the opportunity to test this new fractionated coconut oil for an unbiased review.  Up until now I have always used coconut oil that is solid at room temperature and melts when 78 degrees or warmer.

I like being able to use fractionated coconut oil because it stays in liquid form no matter what the temperature.  It has no smell and won't go rancid like other coconut oils.

I have been using this as my baby's exclusive moisturizer because it is so gentle, doesn't leave a greasy residue and can be blended with essential oils.  My son has a hard time falling asleep so I add a few drops of lavender to help calm him down after a bath and before bed and his skin is always so soft.

I have tried using it as a foot rub with a few drops of peppermint oil and slept with socks on to wake up to super soft feet.

You can even use this oil as a light hair oil, being careful to avoid applying to your roots.

The bottle is huge and is a good value for the money.  I think it will last me forever.

Find it on Amazon.com here

Check out goPure Naturals' Facebook page here

or check out goPure Naturals web page by clicking here

This product was sent to me for my honest review.  These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment