Friday, January 23, 2015

Fox brim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum & Seaweed Complex Lotion

Foxbrim has been generous enough to send me samples of some of their products to test.  I recently tried their Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum and their Seaweed Complex Lotion.  

The Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum is a nice product that claims to help with anti-aging efforts and to boost collagen.  

Key Ingredients Include:

+ Vitamin C - Promote collagen formation while fighting against free radicals
+ Vitamin E - Essential antioxidant that helps protect and nourish skin
+ Amino Complex - Effective skin repair treatment to keep skin firm
+ Hyaluronic Acid - Unmatched natural moisturizer for plump and smooth skin


I found the serum easy to use and it made my skin feel smooth, hydrated and nourished.  




I used the serum in conjunction with Foxbrim's Seaweed Complex Lotion.  It is recommended that you use a moisturizer on top of serums with Hyaluronic Acid to seal in the moisture.  

The Seaweed Complex Lotion is also power packed with helpful ingredients to help keep your skin looking young and plump. 




Key Ingredients Include:

+ Phytochemicals - Effectively prevents premature aging of the skin. 
+ Polysaccharides - Essential building block for skin repair and renewal. 
+ Organic Spirulina (Blue Green Algae) - Reduce skin inflammation while boosting antioxidants and defending against free radicals. 
+ Hyaluronic Acid - Unmatched natural moisturizer for plump and smooth skin.

I like the fact that I can use these 2 products together and that I didn't experience any breakouts or dryness from using them.  I noticed some red spots on my face seemed to heal  faster than usual after using this regimen of serum and moisturizer for 2 weeks.  

Although I really enjoyed the scent I felt it was a bit too masculine for me and have passed the remainder of the bottle onto my husband so he can use it.  

I received both of these products free in exchange for my unbiased opinion.  I only recommend products I feel will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment